I suggest you ...

Android App

I am often listening to music on my android and I miss the notifications for the desktop app. An Android app would be great

224 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • GustavoRPSGustavoRPS commented  · 

\o/ EWWWW
        Eu quero participar do teste beta. The version to Android bill be the best!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I use Pomodroido on my Android, which works fine, but I would certainly be interested in any planned features, if I could access them on Android.

• TalitaTalita commented  · 

I would love having FB on my Android!

• Jonathan MooreJonathan Moore commented  · 

My phone is always with me. Now that Adobe AIR is available for Android, I'd love to see this app ported over to Android. I love the Pomodoro technique, but finding a portable timer with the flexibility and functionality of Focus Booster has left me disappointed. Nothing quite matches it!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I've been on the pomodoro method for over a year now, and this is the best pomodoro application i've found, but to make it my primary timer I would need access to it even when I don't have my laptop - an Android app would accomplish that. I would gladly pay for such an app -- pomodoro is pretty much indispensable to me now.

• dblancharddblanchard commented  · 

I am in the same boat. I hope we'll get some more heavy voters. This is really worth three of your votes.

Feedback and Knowledge Base