or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Vkthor IxVkthor Ix commented  · 

Hi.It works (the basics for me, because I only use it to control time and breaks and didn't try it all) in Linux Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick.
        I'd Adobe Air already installed.
        The preferences are saved ok although the initial position and size are lost when rebooting the pc.
        The transparency around the app is working fine, and I have an old nVidia GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X and no Compiz working. :-)

• Sylvain PratSylvain Prat commented  · 

I'm working part of my time on linux, and I'd like to use focus booster application on linux. In fact, I'm using it right now, but there's some little bugs that are quite annoying:
        - the app doesn't keep its screen position/size when closed then launched again
        - when we enter numbers for session or break length but don't touch the associated slider, the value is lost when saving
        - no transparency around the app widget
        Would be cool if these bugs could be solved. Please tell me if I can help you to solve them. You could use a vmware linux machine to test the application on linux for example, there are many free appliances available on the internet.

Feedback and Knowledge Base