I suggest you ...

The ability to adjust the ticking volume as well as the alarm volume.

I work with audio files at the office and right now the ticking sound is too loud for me. I still need the ticking sound so I can focus on the task with a bit of anxiety and tension.

59 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    dummydecoy incognitodummydecoy incognito shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    NovNov shared a merged idea: Add volume controle for ticking sound  ·   · 
    JasperJasper shared a merged idea: This is the best timer out there... only change I would suggest is a volume for the ticking. I like the ticking, but it's too loud.  ·   · 
    Mark WenMark Wen shared a merged idea: Is there a way to turn up the volume of the alarm? It is so quiet that sometimes I miss it.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Volume control for alarm.  ·   · 

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Suzanne GagnonSuzanne Gagnon commented  · 

For me, the ticking sound starts loud-ish and then fades to nothing.
        Te alarm is way too soft for me, and I am not listening to any music. I don't see a way to increase the volume without turning up the volume on the whole system (Win7).

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Ironic, I've got the opposite problem... the ticking isn't quite loud enough for my setup and I have to lower the volume on iTunes. No big deal, but would be a really nice addition.

Side note, love this app. Thank you!

• scotty022scotty022 commented  · 

THIS. I love this product, but the ticking drowns out the music I play while working.

• Michael "Kato" WulfMichael "Kato" Wulf commented  · 

I voted for this as well; I write and listen to music all the time--it's a must. I enjoy the ticking when I'm working on timed projects (keeps me from drifting into writer-fantasy-land) but it's too loud and stresses me out when it overrides the tunes!

Feedback and Knowledge Base