I suggest you ...

add multiple notification sounds *thanks

The current notification sound is only one. It may be work for some, may be not for others. It'd be really nice if there are multiple notification sounds, and the ability to choose which one we'd like to hear at the very end of every session/break.

Thanks.

125 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    heyDianheyDian shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    MichaelMichael shared a merged idea: break over sound  ·   · 
    RoarRoar shared a merged idea: Additional ticking sound options  ·   · 
    DIEGODIEGO shared a merged idea: offer a different alarm sound instead of the jarring buzzing sound.  ·   · 
    HJHJ shared a merged idea: afford to change alert sound  ·   · 

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Frederico BarrosFrederico Barros commented  · 

The app is just perfect, except for the impossibility of choosing different sounds.

• MikeMike commented  · 

Yes! I especially hate the doorbell sound. Please add other sound options, and maybe even the option of importing our own recorded sounds.

• rossross commented  · 

Yes, please add the ability to use custom sound effects! The loud "brrrrrring" sound announcing a break often completely disrupts my thoughts and frustrates me, which is exactly the opposite of what a break should be doing!

• DavidDavid commented  · 

There are certain types of music I like depending upon the activity, e.g., trip-hop electronic for office household cleaning, Classical for reading or concentrating, classic rock for filing.

• dabdab commented  · 

Is this project dead? I see this comment of 12 mos ago and the latest release is Sept 10. How did this make it to a top timer app list with this release cycle?

Agree with ZenBug and deaf258. My dog goes nuts with the doorbell sound and an option to pop up a message rather than a sound is a must.

• KimKim commented  · 

I'd like to be able to specify a wav file to play when the session time is up and another when the break time is up. Thanks.

• HJHJ commented  · 

Or, I hope get a option which make it louder and louder, plz

• Александр КоротаевАлександр Коротаев commented  · 

I agree. Also, it would be nice if a special sound was every minute pomodoro, and at the end of the session (X-option minutes), this special sound was super special, pointing to the imminent completion of the mission...

• Randall KnappRandall Knapp commented  · 

I agree. Really though, it would be great to be able to set custom sounds for each sound (start pomodoro, end of pomodoro, end of break, etc...)

• heyDianheyDian commented  · 

@José Marques:
        Yea, me too. I missed several sessions due to the new sound. *sighs*
        I miss the old one.

I need the old one, lol.

• deaf258deaf258 commented  · 

What about Deaf users? Is there a way to add an option for soft screen flashing effect and can pick a color?

• José MarquesJosé Marques commented  · 

The previous sound was much better, since I'm always playing music the new one goes completely unnoticed to me.

• ZenBugZenBug commented  · 

I concur. Every time that doorbell sound goes off, my schnoodle goes nuts!

Feedback and Knowledge Base