or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    qzr900qzr900 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    David DiasDavid Dias shared a merged idea: Please do a iOS and android version  ·   · 
    DevothDevoth shared a merged idea: create an iPhone app too (with multitasking on new iOS it will be a blast!)  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Make this run on an iPOD Touch  ·   · 

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KevinKevin commented  · 

An iPhone app would be unbelievably appreciated. Make it free. Charge us for it. Make it $1, $2. Whatever. I'd BUY it.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

please make an android app! the ones on the market right now all suck. They are not true to the pomodoro technique. eg no pausing, 30 minute breaks

• carsophiacarsophia commented  · 

FABULOUS APP. I tell all of my friends about it! Definitely -PLEASE develop an iPod/iPhone app! Suggestion on the app development. check out Nike+ GPS... when you're doing your run with the Nike+ GPS app running - there's a small lock in the upper right hand corner. when you initiate that lock, you can see the progress of your run (distance, time, pace) at all times. for the FocusBoosterApp - you'd be able to see your bar change color and time left. makes the app usable for people doing OTHER sort of 'non-computer' work.... for example it would really help my kids with their instrument practice.

• Jeremy AlphonsusJeremy Alphonsus commented  · 

I use pomodroido on my android phone, but thats an app, which takes up the whole screen. A widget designed almost exactly what focus booster is now would be really useful

• AtkinAtkin commented  · 

My vote was for the both an android version and an ipod touch version.

• Vkthor IxVkthor Ix commented  · 

Another vote for iPhone :-)

Yes for Android! There is currently 1 decent Pomodoro timer on the Android market. I ended up uninstalling it because it took up a whole home screen and was bright tomato red. Your online timer is the only one I like because it's low profile, dark-colored, and straightforward.

• plurboyplurboy commented  · 

+3 for an android app!

the only thing though... i think apple doesnt like flash, and doesnt focus booster use flash? or is is something different?

Feedback and Knowledge Base