I suggest you ...

add some actions when the app is reduced in the tray

It would be great to be able to start and stop the counter from the tray without expanding the app.
Also can you add the number of minutes remaining on the icon (and perhaps make the number blink during the last minute).

53 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    temettemet shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Erika WardErika Ward commented  · 

I am interested in helping with a beta version. However, I am running a Chromebook, so my testing would need to be in the web version. I have not been using focus booster for awhile, so it would be a good chance for me to check it out again. ~ Erika ~

• Chris HowardChris Howard commented  · 

just so you guys know, there is a difference between the Windows taskbar and the tray.. right now, FB does not minimize to the tray, which would be a big help and make it more in line with the developers claim, that it is "a sleek and unobtrusive design" ... if it's taking up valuable room on my taskbar, it is not unobtrusive.

• Michael E. RubinMichael E. Rubin commented  · 

+3 on this feature request. It would be very helpful to be able to minimize the app to the taskbar, but still see the minutes and seconds remaining.

I just donated ... would that be helpful in moving this feature request up the to-do list? ;)

• DichkovskyDichkovsky commented  · 

Guys, it will be great if you'll add this feature. IMHO it will make fb more usable along with pop-up notifications in the tray.
        Looking forward for updates!

Feedback and Knowledge Base