or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I like Mike's and Nicole's comments. agree agree :0 )

• Anonymous commented  · 

I like the simplicity of focus booster, just a timer and nothing else. It's the only non-web pomodoro timer that i've found that just does what it should. It's not that hard to keep a task list on notepad or somewhere. I think when you start tying the timer up with the task list, like on pomodairo, it just gets annoyingly complicated.

• Chris C.Chris C. commented  · 

Regarding previous comment about pomodoro app, it'd be awesome if FB can implement a simpler version - just something that shows a simple task list when done (or to be worked on)... but not full-blown.

• Chris C.Chris C. commented  · 

Also http://www.pomodoroapp.com/ has a nice implementation of task list. Gives me a sense of achievement, and if I'm doing say a long project that is broken down into several sessions, I can see how long I've spent on this by looking at the 'done' list.

• fibricfibric commented  · 

naming the session name in case of task selection would be kinda cool :-)

• NicoleNicole commented  · 

What about some simple, one line box that you have the option to display or not, rather than a list? That would keep FB minimal, and the user can determine for each 25 what the breakdown task is. I just added a request about this, but our suggestions are similar.

• MikeMike commented  · 

It seems to me that the ONLY thing pomodairo seems to have over FB is the task list (with the corresponding statistics page). Something like that would be fantastic for FB, especially with the E/P/U/I columns. Though just not as big and bulky as the one for pomodairo, of course.

Also, since many tasks don't take a full pomodoro, and we're encouraged to combine shorter tasks, could you allow for "sub-tasks" that can be checked off without affecting the pomodoro? I always finish tasks before the buzzer, and the ability to check off smaller tasks as part of a larger "pomodoro task" would be REALLY helpful!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base